Saturday, February 21, 2009

Freak

Sometimes I feel like a freak.

Actually that is a lie.

I don’t feel like a freak, I AM a freak..

I am the freak that entire world gossips about.

I am the freak that everyone avoids.

I am the freak that never fit in.

I am the freak that will never be a villain or a hero.

I am the freak they put in a circus.

I am the freak that will always be a freak.

 I am the freak who’s sister thinks she is a freak.

I am the freak that was never noticed.

I am the freak who sat in a corner at all parties and drank away the night.

I am the freak who will live the guy she loves and not be involved with him.

I am the freak who thought she had the world by it’s tail, but what she was really holding was a sign that said FREAK.

1 comment:

Akash Hans said...

thou art a beautiful freak yet. ^_^