Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Because it is never really going to be just black and white with us, is it?



Because it will never be just black and white with us, will it? You and me, we are designed to crash and burn. And burn we will. Like moths on fire, attracted to the bright desire, the need, the craving. You and me, we will never be, because you never trust yourself again, never trust yourself with me, and me, I will never let go. It is easy to get lost in each other in the burning desire that courses through every atom in our bodies when we touch. You light me up and me I will destroy you. My passion, my aggression, my spirit will always overwhelm you, will always haunt you… long after I am dust. Till one day you realise I was your one addiction, your one vice, your habit that you tried to chain to yourself, tried to catch, tried to let go… and you never could, never will be able to. You never won, won’t ever win, I will never give in. but I am also as enraptured by the allure of you, the mirage that you are in the desert of my existence. Your touch drives me to the very edge of all reason, till sanity is just out of reach, and I am left there at the brink of losing what little bit of me I have left. You captured my breath, stored it away where only you can give me my life back. We will never be one, but we will never be apart, always together and always apart. I will always burn for you and you, you will never look at another without feeling my touch on your skin, my breath in yours and my life in your hands. Always and never. You and me, it will always be a battle, uphill till we both free fall, crash and burn. For eternity apart and in each other.


No comments: