Monday, November 05, 2007

Pushing People Away...

I had written the following few lines a long time ago, in a stoned haze... I never knew they'd be thrown back at me with such force at point blank range....

Peaople are strange..
They fear death, yet they carve their way to hell with their own two God given hands.
They fear failure, yet they percieve success as too minor.
They fear hate, yet they do everything possible possible not only to make others hate them,
But also reach a stage where they hate themselves.
So much so, that the mirror becomes a fearful entity.
And then they wonder where they went wrong.

Pushed away my dear and near ones with my own god given hands, did i? I don't give a shit. If they got pushed away, they were hardly near and dear ones.... Ha Ha Ha Ha..... Near and dear ones, MY ASS!

P.S. Whenthese lines had been sent to me by someone else, i had thot it had hit me and i had fallen. I'm up and fighting again! Stronger than ever before.

1 comment:

Jaski M said...

now this is something that i dont expect from someone like you? reciprocating to stuff that shouldnt bother you! and aiming it at ppl that shudnt matter anymore.. oo i guess my phone was switched off those days?or u just dint have the money! ;) poor you, lovely me! hahahahahha