Monday, November 05, 2007

Street Side...

Sitting on the street side, on a tea stall, I watch as life, all types and forms of it, passes by. With a disinterested, dispassionate gaze I look upon the throng of humanity as it hustles about busy in work, in going somewhere, in meeting someone, in life… I take a sip of my tea, Ughhhh it tastes BAD today! There are all manners of people standing around me. Well all of them aren’t standing, some are sitting as well. And yet, they do not pique my interest today. Two months back, I would be sitting here, more interested in them than in drinking my tea. Today, even my tea doesn’t hold my attention. I can feel the stares upon me. I can feel the thoughts directed my way. Who is she? What’s she doing sitting alone? Is she easy? The regular male way of thinking. I can finally understand why women don’t come here alone. And Oh! God! I’m going to create a bigger stir of interest in a few minutes when I light my cigarette. And you know what? I don’t give a FUCK. To hell with the throng of lecherous men directing all their lecherous psychic energy towards me. Gawd! Men! Can’t live with em, can’t live with out em! To hell with it, here goes, interest stirred, cigarette lit. Oh look… my body guards are finally here… later then… ciao!

3 comments:

Anirudh said...

and also wud like to join ur theatre workshop...

Jaski M said...

a typically sakshi chanana happening,and even more sakshily way of dealing with stuff! i guess the word idiosyncrasy was invented/made/came to be to define people like you, and i guess sometimes me.. fucking hell, does no other zit-facedself obssessed redundant asswipe read here? or do they find it a bit too mundane to comment on it? hahah fucking hell! u know what i mean now, dont you?

Jaski M said...

and also also wud double like to join ur theatre workshop!!!