Monday, June 11, 2007

The Window Pane...

The glass pane of my bedroom window is rattling... And my over active imagination is going bonkers(that incidently is also the name of one of my closests friend's very crazy dog!!) Wat could be rattling the glass pane of my bedroom window?? Was it the wind?? Was it an earthquake?? Was it a ghost?? Is there someone on the outside trying to get inside???
And all of this i can relate to my life! strange how seemingly mundane things can be equated with earth shattering realities of life. The winds of change rattle the very core of my being. I hate change, and it's happening to me with every minute that passes. There is a quaking of my universe(cannot say earthquake since i am not the earth...), my own personal space.... It's being rattled by something... I can't quite place what! The ghosts of my past still haunt me and rattle the doors of my soul. There is someone on the outside of my being, on the very periphery of my existence, who is trying to get inside.... Trying to invade personal space guarded with a vengeance, for i'm not a very forth coming person when it comes to sharing myself.

3 comments:

snip snipe sniper said...

paranoid!
we should open up a club for the elitest paranoids.. and you know my defintion of elite. manish and co.
YOU THINK!?

Anonymous said...

well what'd you call this blog then?

an open window or a broken pane?

Jaski M said...

"uhum gachchami".."i go(read i am going)"in sanskrit.. narayan-uh paad paat paad pum gachchatti.."narayan goes from tree to tree"hahah is that supposed to make more sense?or what? hahahahhahaah