Sunday, September 09, 2007

Unfaithful...

The past few weeks have thrown light on a lot aspects of my personality. I finally found something that explains it best...

The sight of you,
rent the heaven in two.
The gasp in your voice
could do that too.
That the sky would fall
with a telephone call.
And leave me standing in an empty hall.
So folly runs like wine
but the empty glass is mine.
You leave no choice
save the last taste of brine.

Envoi

It was you,
that poisoned the morning dew

It's perfect. And this is how i am! According to a few people i shall not name. Tough. Take it or Leave it. I don't give a F***. I love myself, and to hell with what anyone says or thinks! So......
The people who matter know the true me.

2 comments:

mayank said...

hmm..nice attitude :)
keep up d god work

Jaski M said...

it feels nice to see u back again..:D thank u.. jus keep loving being who u are..so we can keep loving u..